Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Food of South America

For Valentine's Day, Abby and I went to Rodizio Grill a fantastic Brazilian steakhouse. Rodizio is not like any regular steakhouse, the dining experience is unique in the fact that there is a constant flow of waiters (and waitresses) circulating the tables with meat skewered on swords. When you would like some they cut off a small piece for you and continue on their merry way.

I had so many different things I'm sure I wouldn't be able to remember them all, but here is a selection that I do remember: Rattlesnake sausage, buffalo, elk, Brazilian sausage, chicken wrapped in bacon, turkey wrapped in bacon, chicken thigh, sirloin, garlic sirloin, prime rib, bbq'd ham and pineapple; and of course others...

Whew, I think I'm still digesting it all. To top it all off they had probably the BEST salad bar that I have been to in years. Each option was very fresh and constantly filled.

I love any reason to eat out - and last night was just great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»